|Pink Candi Crafts|
Away from the house apparently.
Wonder what they are trying to say.
|Pretty Stationery Shop|
1. stick to what feels right for your "brand"/name/art/vision
2. make the tags/packaging something you will want to look at for a length of time
3. make sure others can read the pertinent information
4. do you want to tell a story with the description
5. think about pricing before someone comes knocking at your door!!!
6. will the tags/packaging flow from one product to another
QUESTION: What have you learned about packaging (either from your own shop or as a customer)?